Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Twisted Weekend

This weekend saw me twisting and turning all weekend.

We twisted and turned our fabric (and our brains) as we had a "Twisted Bargello" workshop with Julie Latcham of Cow Paddocks Patchwork in Dulacca. Here is Julie practising her best 'twisting' action when she thought no one was watching.
GO JULIE!!


And after many hours of sewing, some results.

Below is the only quilt that left the workshop partly sewn together. Well done Cecily.
And Gayle's beautiful Pink & Green
Julie's demo wall hanging (it reminds me of the tails of a "pink ribbon")
The quilt we were aspiring to make
My TWISTED BARGELLO this is less than 1/3 of the design. I have a little way to go, but I am very happy so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...