Sunday, February 26, 2012

Christmas Treats

This Christmas past (2011) I was spoilt with 'crafty' presents. 

I felt really spoilt, so I thought I should share the pressies with you.

My wonderful husband bought this vintage style lace holder made from lovely silky oak timber. (My parents think it looks like a silk worm silk spinner). 
 I will have to remember to photograph the winder with lace on it.
 5 patchwork books from my sister that I had been 'online' stalking.

 and Mum found this piece of Quilty fabric in her Local Quilt Shop.
 a bundle of Christmas fat quarters from Karyn - her plan is that I will sew something from it (hopefully for her)
 And this gorgeous jely roll and layer cake from my in-laws. 
It is all red, white and blue with 'stitched' designs on them. 
 Yummy
 This cute book is full of 'quilty quotes' and biblical quotes about families and quilting.
Thanks Bindi.
I am a very lucky quilter.  Thanks to my family and friends I have lots of new things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...