Monday, June 18, 2012

Progress and a Finish!

I have been a little less constructive lately than normal, but there are some pieces in the works.

A layer cake & jelly roll quilt waiting to be bordered.
 A hexagon made as part of a farewell gift for the lovely Marilyn.
 I was surprised how relaxing I found sewing this hexagon.  We may see more hexagons in my future.
 All of our hexagons together.
 My OPAM finish for May.  Mum's mother's day present. The cute dutch fabric in the middle is from her recent trip Amsterdam.
 The set of 6 place mats and 3 table mats.

4 comments:

  1. Looks pretty constructive to me! Hexagons are a fun thing to do aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first one really caught my attention! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debra, Love the placemats,they have come up great. I am sure your mum will too!! Gayle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your quilt. I used the same fabrics to make a quilt.
    Your hexies are great too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...