Sunday, December 12, 2010

Breast Care Bags

My patchwork group decided to join the throng of women sewing bags for people who have had breast surgery. These bags are so when they leave hospital they can carry/hide their drainage bags. They were super easy to make and lots of fun as 5 of us all sewed together.

I would link to the pattern information but I can't find a link as it was sent to me as a PDF.

Anyhow, here are some of the bags we made, up close & personal
And hanging out together on the wall. We made some more blokey options as even men sometimes have to have a breast removed.

We will be sending these off to the appeal in the next week or two, so we hope they are useful to who ever receives them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...