Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Great Injune Reveal

You may recall I blogged about my Injune Creek Patchwork Challenge back in June, well Saturday was the big REVEAL day. It was great to see what everyone came up with.

To refresh your memories this is what we started with.

The Scrapbookers were given 2 solid coloured papers rather than 2 solid colour fabrics and the sewers were given either orange, green or blue solid fabric to go with the burgundy one.


So drum roll please to reveal my challenge.......


RAINBOW NINE

and some of the other creations.

Gayle's funky tin & cards. I love that tin. Gayle I will not be upset if you forget to come and collect it, I am sure it will find a use in my house.

Sue Ps creative streak. If you look closely you can see the yellow stripe & burgundy in the border, the green is in the squares and the blue is tiny dots on some of the squares
Pam's miniature bookshelf. She made the books and bound them in the yellow, the coloured cards are used inside the books and the blue is lining the shelves.
Julie's "Arty Farty Canvas" (her words)
An awesome cushion made using 'shrinking sheet' a form of interfacing that is designed to shrink up your work. This cushion was voted viewer's choice on Saturday.
And practically used as a hat.
A table runner/cloth for Fiona's outdoor table
Christmas
Shaggy quilt
This photo has all the challenges in it. Some we have seen previously and others that I didn't get very good photos of.
After all the excitement of Challenge reveal we took the time to sing some carols with the residents of the Injune Nursing Home as we were using their lounge for our party.

Thanks to Sue M and all the other
Injune ladies for a great day. It was great fun. I am looking forward to more adventures in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...