Thursday, July 21, 2011

Another Finished Quilt. Yes, shocking I know.

Now, please don't go into shock.  I know that for me to finish 2 quilts completely in what appears to be a matter of days is really shocking, but it has happened thanks to a bit of good luck and good timing.

Now this is Diamonds & Rubies well a snippet of it anyway. I can't show the whole quilt as it is my first entry in the Black & White plus one challenge for Roma Patchwork.

Diamonds & Rubies was quilted by KoolKat Quilting Toowoomba using the design PLASH.  They did a nice job and were super fast.
This photos shows the design in the border.
I love this quilt and have no idea what I will do with it after the challenge (I think I have a Sister who is eyeing it off).  I am even more impressed how fast the whole quilt came together.  Maybe that is what happens when you 'cheat' and use a kit.

Quilt Specifications:
Size 70 x 70"
Pattern: Samuari Squares Stirp Club Pattern by Cozy Quilt Co USA
Fabric: Whatever came in the kit from Sewco Sewing and Patchwork Centre (Not including the borders I purchased them locally)
Quilting by KoolKat Quilting Toowoomba, Qld.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...