Monday, November 21, 2011

Crafting, Crafting, Crafting

While wandering our local 2nd hand shop the other day I stumbled across these sad looking lamp bases for just $5 each.
They both decided to follow me home with hope of becoming something greater.

 When they got home they found some thumb tacks that wanted to be with them.
 and after some magic PVA glue and spray paint look what they became.....
a perfect stand for my latest OPAM and Craft Fair finishes "Car" bags.

I am so excited about the stand.  I am excited because it worked and I am excited because it looked like what I had pictured inside my head.  I love it when things just work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...