Tuesday, October 4, 2016

September OPAM numbers 2 &3

 Well September was a month of deadlines for me and with 2 weeks of school holidays & impending travel, I had to be organised.

This Aussie Hero Quilt & Laundry Bag are for a "Wallabies" lover.  He is also part of 7RAR and their mascot is a pig, so I appliqued a pig to one side of his laundry bag and a Wallabies logo to the other.



His quilt was loaded onto my trusty quilting frame and O-me and I got to work.
(On a side note, I love that Wallabies fabric in the middle of the quilt - it is from 2 doona covers I purchased a couple of years ago.  I will be very sad once it is all gone)
 
 And as usual.  Messages were stitched into the quilt.
 We took this quilt to the nursery for a photo shoot too.  Here is is being quality controlled by a couple of corrugated horses.
  
Both large mustard panels feature stitched messages of encouragement. 
I love these simple but striking quilts.

Until next time.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...