Sunday, July 2, 2017

Costume Finished, Musical Over

My last post was about the Sheriff costume for my son.

Well the musical is over, school is now on holidays and we are onto the next projects.

I promised a photo of the complete outfit, so here it is.

"All Shook Up" was a brilliant production and a credit to the students and teachers.

A special shout out to Broken Record from Redcliffe, Qld who custom made our thank you gifts for the teachers, she CNC Routed the production logo into records. The teachers loved them.

 My two handsome men after the production.
See you again soon.
Debra- Outback Crafter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debra so glad your handsome boys had so much fun,the costume looks fantastic xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have great memories of school musicals while never any kind of lead thankgoodness I had fun with it all......

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...