Saturday, February 28, 2015

Poppies

As you are probably aware this year is the 100 year commemoration of the "Legend of ANZAC".

My town, Roma, is making a 5000 poppies exhibit like many other towns in Australia.  The original story behind 5000 poppies can be found here.  Now I am not exactly certain what the plan is for our town, but I did manage to get a  9 poppies made at craft on Tuesday night. (I think I spent a lot of time chatting and helping others.)

a posy of 9 poppies
 and from a different angle
 and with a cool photo editing feature on my phone.
Well that is another OPAM (or 9) for Feb.  I hope I can start March on a good creative note.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely work Debra, and there is always time for talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the poppies look great..........I hope you share a pic from Anzac day of the display........

    ReplyDelete
  3. What lovely poppies... its' always fun using photo editing eh?

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...