Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Show is on its way!!

Yes, next week sees the Roma Show come to town and we are fairly excited. 
I am putting the finishing touches on my craft entries and the boys are working on their LEGO creations.

This little quilt is about 50cm x 50cm and it is a tribute to the 125th Annual Roma Show
It is a remake of an old design of mine with a bit of tweaking.

This is my favourite part of the quilt.  
The fireworks. 
We love fireworks, they are an essential part of any show.

And the excitement of children as they try to look at everything
And of course, the pavilion I most like to visit at any show... The handicrafts & cooking pavilion
The centre photo is from an old newspaper. It is printed on an iron on transfer as that is what I had in the house.
I decided the bull should be grand champion.
It is fun sometimes making a quilt 'just because'
AND this means a show entry & and OPAM.

1 comment:

  1. Debra it is a lovely little tribute quilt.
    Well done. Gayle.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...