Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blue and White Complete

A few posts ago I showed you my blue & white inspiration to help me work on a Blue & White Quilt for a Bloke.  

Well the quilt is finished and handed over to the person who commissioned it.  She loves it and hopefully the brother it is a gift for will love it too.

Here is "Blue Shaggy Bloke".

 It is a full queen size with room to tuck over the pillows and a full block down each side.
I am happy with how it came out.  It just took a while for it to fall into place.

2 comments:

  1. WOW, Deb, it's hugh...but I must say it came together really well... Looks great... Love the Blue... I'm sure some lucky bloke will love it when he gets it... Well Done. You have done a wonderful job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! (Note to self...must hit deb up for a shaggy quilt tutorial) xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...