Monday, October 3, 2011

6 Finished projects and some major progress

Well for a complete change from the usual 'sewing' post I have some other projects to show you.  But first an explanation.

This November, I am attending Emerald State School Craft Fair as an exhibitor with my friend Bindi of Bindi Taneal Photography.  I realised with a bit of a shock that it is approximately 8 weeks until the fair and I need to get my self (and my stock) organised.

I stumbled across these blackboards on clearance at our local Mitre 10 and by brain sprung into action.
 
I got to work with the paintbrushes
 
 and I put Mum to work with the fabric, sewing machine and glue (Mum & Dad were visiting for a week - they worked hard)
and this is what we ended up with.

Gorgeous Country Image Blackboards with fabric covered magnets and fabric chalk pouches.  All photographs used on the blackboards were taken by  Bindi Taneal Photography







Six different designs in.  I love them. Very country, very me and hopefully very liked by the buyers at the fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...