Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Do you love a mystery?

This weekend my patchwork group are hosting another workshop.
It is MYSTERY PATCHWORK WEEKEND.
 
I am really excited as it is a 'no stress' weekend.  I don't know what I am making, so I can't be concerned about messing it up.  It has really got the ladies talking trying to predict what we are doing.

Could it be a pincushion? Apron? beaan bag? Kids activity tee pee?

I don't know, but I am fairly certain it not a pincushion.  We have waaay too much fabric for that.
Hopefully I will have some photos after the weekend.

Oh yeah these are my fabrics.....
yummy.

Maison de Garance by French General for Moda with complimentary and contrasting fabrics from "Adoring" by Sandy Gervas for Moda.

See you after the workshop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...