Sunday, December 12, 2010

no Posts, but not idle

Hello blog followers, if there are any of you left. I have not really fallen off the face of the earth, just got a bit wrapped up in life to stop in & say hi.

I have not been blogging, but I have not been idle either.

A few of the projects I have been working on are

Christmas Memories Quilt - using stitcheries from "Heart of Gold Creations" and Moda layer cake Frosted memories.
I know I won't have this finished for Christmas this year, but it may lay on our bed as an un-quilted topper. Below are some border ideas I have.

Plain border
piano keys

zigzag border
squares/mini blocks

Hmmm still trying to decide. When I pull it out to finish sewing it will just come to me I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...