Saturday, February 12, 2011

New life to discarded clothing

While cleaning my sewing space the other day (that is another post all together) I came across a RM Williams shirt I had inherited for my oldest boy.  It had been used by an embroiderer who had stuffed up the design & unpicked the design leaving a series of holes.  As it was a really good quality shirt, I couldn't let it go in the scrap bag so I dug around & found a picture to spunk it up for T.  

Here is McQueen in all his raw edge & free form stitching glory.
 And a really excited T as he models his newest shirt.  I have regained super Mummy status.
This remodel qualifies as my first OPAM for 2011.  Yeah,  I am on my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...