Monday, May 30, 2011

Black & White plus ONE

My inspiration shelf has had a change today.  I am home with a sick boy & decided I needed a lift.

So today the shelf represents 
BLACK and WHITE plus ONE.

Black & White plus one, means exactly that.  B&W + 1 other colour.

The inspiration shelf has 3 shelves.

B&W and YELLOW

B&W and SHINY (Is shiny a colour?)

 and of course B&W and RED
 Now the reason for B&W+1 is quite simple.  Roma Patchwork & Crafters wanted a challenge, and this is the challenge that has been issued.  Make whatever you like as long as it interprets the theme "Black & White plus One". 


I am hoping these shelves inspire me.

Which is your favourite?

1 comment:

  1. Black and White and Yellow!!! They all look good, love a good challenge also....
    Gayle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...