Monday, June 13, 2011

More Springtime

Well I am so super excited, I have made more progress on my "Springtime" quilt stitcheries.  It is amazing how quickly they come together when all the prep work is done.
I have a block in my handbag with thread, scissors etc all ready to go.  It is surprising how many stitches you can complete in 5 minutes and how many people stop to ask what you are making.
This is block 2 called "Sunshine Frolic" and was designed by Cheryl Goss of Willowberry Designs
 Block 3 called "Sharing" by the lovely Vikki  Collumbine of Sew Useful Designs
 and the remaining 4 'verse' blocks that flow throughout the quilt.
Progress is great and I feel really good getting into the hand sewing, it is really relaxing and portable.

1 comment:

  1. Hi sweetie!

    Your stitching is terrific, Debra! And you're coming along leaps and bounds - it's looking great! Have you received the label yet sweetie?

    (I already posted a comment but ther ewas a prolbem - so if you get two - you know why!!!)

    Hugs sweetie!!
    Vikki xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...