Monday, November 21, 2011

Special Delivery and more Bindi Taneal Photos

On Friday the post man left a lovely little parcel in my mail box.  It was from Lynda.  Over on her blog Heavens to Bettsy  Lynda was giving away some adorable Giggle Buttons to be used in the FREE Red Brolly Christmas Stitchery.

Now I had completely forgotten that Lynda had emailed me to tell me I had won, so it was a lovely surprise when they arrived in the mail.  Thanks so much Lynda.  Go pop over to Lynda's blog to see what she has been up to and over to Red Brolly to see what I should be stitching
If you click here, you will see a photo of the finished design.  So once again thanks Lynda, I just need to get stitching.
And onto my other finises for the weekend.  I have used more of the photographs from the lovely Bindi of Bindi Taneal Photography to create coasters for the upcoming craft fair (on This weekend).

The coasters are in 3 sets
"Views from the Farm"
.
 "Objects from the Farm"
(Sorry about the sideways photo, I don't know how to fix it)

"Animal Life on the Farm"
Bundled up and ready to go.
I am really getting quite excited (and nervous) about the Craft Fair now.  It is literally only 4 days away.  Friday 25 & Saturday 26 November, Emerald Town Hall, Emerald Queensland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...