Monday, March 12, 2012

A new friend, Optical Illusion and quilting

I'd like you to meet a new friend.

This is :"O-me".  Some may consider this short for Janome, but I have named this beast of a machine O-me due to the number of times I have said "O-me, O-my, what have I done now"
 Now O-me has lived in our house for over 12 months (probably more like 18 months) but we have not particularly been on speaking terms.  That changed this weekend.  I sucked it up and just got in and got to know her.  Now like all females she can be a bit temperamental, but so can I.
 O-me helped me quilt 2 quilts that had been sitting & waiting and a third is ready to go, I just need backing fabric.  Now I am not claiming that O-me and I are having no issues, but we are definitely getting more comfortable with each other.

This photo is just for my Mum as she mentioned that I never appear in any photos on the blog.   As I was not planning on photos, I am in my best outfit with 'perfect' hair.
 And as hubby wanted to be artistic with the camera, this is the view of O-me from over my shoulder.
PS. That quilt you see on O-me is my Optical Illusion quilt.  Should have the binding finished tonight, so I can post a finish for you.  YEAH.

2 comments:

  1. O be nice to O-me - I am sure she is going to come in very handy and become a best buddy with you soon - and besides I am green with envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O-my daughter!! Practise, practise, practise.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...