Sunday, April 8, 2012

Aussie Hero Quilts are GO

I have posted a few times here about Aussie Hero Quilts.  
Well I have two ready to go to the Post Office on Tuesday when they reopen after Easter.

I am really excited to be involved in this project and I hope these quilts take some of the warmth of this lovely Australian country day that I photographed them on.


Pop on over to Aussie Hero Quilts Blog and find out how you can be involved.

Now I may not have managed to blog these in March, but they were 2 of my OPAM finishes for March.  Yeah!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous quilt Debra - someone is going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Great job on those quilts, and I love the way you photographed them too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...