Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My head is in a whirl and I am missing sewing

Well I mentioned I am in a whirl.
We are buying OUR FIRST HOME
and it is finally unconditional, so as of 12 July this lovely house will be ours


 
So I have not managed much sewing.

I did finish a few fiddly tasks though.

This ugly chair belongs to the Special Education Unit at our school
 It needed some washable covers, so after sitting on my sewing table waiting for  a strap, here they are.
Flowers on the snow
 and frogs on the pond
 they are a happy and practical solution.

Next a fun "lets just see' project to do on Tuesday nights at craft.

Square in a square
 

Layout

Stitched into a flimsy on display at my market stall
 
This photo is just to make you smile.
Check out all the quilts on board HMAS Toowoomba - Aussie Hero quilts. How cool
and another Tshirt transformation for my T.
Pop back in the next 24 hours.  I am hosting a Travelling Treasures giveaway and I will tell you how to enter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...