Friday, December 23, 2016

A goodbye of 'note'

December the month of 'lasts' and farewells every year. We live in South-West Qld and many people transfer through town for work.

Our teachers are often on the "transfer trail". This year it was the Instrumental music teacher, Me Bensley. She had taught both of my boys for 3 years so it was a hard goodbye. (1 plays Clarinet and the other plays Saxophone)

What's a quilter to do?? Make a quilt of course, a music themed quilt.

Quilt specs: Bali Batik Jelly Roll from Wacky Jackys

Music Silhouette patterns from Patchwork at the Bay Window

And a music definition print I stumbled across somewhere.

Quilted by me on  "O-me".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...