Monday, May 29, 2017

An Unexpected Project

Sometimes projects just happen.
My youngest child has a banana pillow and every time we wash it it makes me gag.  No matter what I do it won't come clean. (No, I have no idea why we purchased a white pillow case).

So Saturday saw me digging out some long forgotten fabrics to create a couple of pillow cases that I can live with.

The old pillow case made the perfect pattern
 and we now have bright balloons
 and colourful crayons.
 These are fabrics that I'm not even sure why I had them.  I'm very glad they are now in a project.
 

So 2 more finishes for May OPAM and no feral pillowcase to have to look at.

Catch you soon.

Debra ~ Outback Crafter

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debra what lovely pillowcases. They look very colourful and cheerful,well done on your lovely finishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look fantastic well done ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...