Sunday, March 20, 2011

Time for more bags

 Well my fingers have been kept busy a little bit more over the last few days & more bags have joined the bag family.  
Unfortunately for the markets we had 5" of rain yesterday and the friend who was taking my bags couldn't go due to concerns of stock damage.  Thankfully for town, we had 5" of rain.  Such is life.

So please meet "Miss PINK"
 Miss Calming Blue (with the adorable clear bubble handles)
 and a friend of mine from last year "Serious Black" who had a make-over with some new handles & is now "Funky Black".  {Funky Black lives in my wardrobe}
These bags have been great 'therapy' for me and will probably be so for a few more weeks. 

The wonderful woman who loved to knit and share her skills and love with the family (my Nanna) died last night.  She would have loved these bags & she loved that I was using my creative skills.  I will miss her greatly but she has left a lasting legacy in sharing of skills with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...