Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bright Scrapping Paper Challenge

About 3 weeks ago my friends Gayle & Brooke of Scrap 4 Fun handed me two very bright sheets of scrapbook paper and said.  Make something.  Can be whatever you like.

Now as a non scrapper I just sat and looked at the papers and thought, "mmmm they are bright".  I was really stumped and I needed whatever I made to be fast.
Lucky for me our local cheap shop was selling some laser cut trees & look what I made.  The flash did something to the colour it is much brighter in real life.
 and on the back I used some Christmas papers so the tree is usable all year round.

so Gayle & Brooke, thanks for the challenge, I hope I passed.




1 comment:

  1. Yes the tree passes with flying colours. Thanks for participating in our challenge.Gayle

    ReplyDelete

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...