Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Hey there Litlte Red Riding Hood

Look who landed in my mail box last week.
Photo from Jodie Carlton - Ric Rac
I was so excited I squealed when I opened the parcel.  My 7 yo son was excited for me and he was very interested in how the little strawberries and carrots in the basket were made.

THANK YOU JODIE - THANK YOU- THANK YOU - THANK YOU!!!

Little Red was the prize offered by Jodie in a raffle to assist a fundraising effort by her Mum.  You can read abut the fundraising efforts here and of course they will always be willing to take more donations.

I am truly stunned and amazed at the attention to detail and creative design Jodie used for this gorgeous Little Miss Riding Hood.

Thanks again Jodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...