Thursday, January 27, 2011

More good luck

As I mentioned in my last post, there were many craft blogs working to raise money for flood victims.  Well the wonderful Vikki from Sew Useful Designs decided to Auction a set of "Springtime" patterns by Gum Tree Designers for Fresh Hope Patterns.


(photo from Sew Useful Designs)

These lovely patterns are now winging their way to my house.  As an Auction, Vikki had asked that the winning bid be paid directly to the Premier's Flood appeal and the receipt sent to Vikki as proof.  So that is what happened.  I got the patterns I was going to buy any way and due to Vikki's generosity, the money went to the flood appeal.
I am excited and looking forward to beginning to stitch these "Springtime Designs".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, Thanks for stopping by. If you've enjoyed reading, please leave me a note. Have a great crafty day. Debra

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...